Structured data

Structured data is highly organized with a predefined structure and standardized format that conforms to a certain data model.

This means structured data follows a certain pattern and can be easily accessed by machine learning algorithms making it widely usable, like Excel tables.

However, according to certain numbers, it represents only 20% of all data, while the rest 80% is considered to be unstructured data.

 

 

All glossaries
Scroll to Top