Here you can find the official content of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) in the current version. All Articles of the GDPR are linked with suitable recitals.
1This Regulation does not apply to the personal data of deceased persons. 2Member States may provide for rules regarding the processing of personal data of deceased persons.
(1) Data Protection as a Fundamental Right
(2) Respect of the Fundamental Rights and Freedoms
(3) Directive 95/46/EC Harmonisation
(4) Data Protection in Balance with Other Fundamental Rights
(5) Cooperation Between Member States to Exchange Personal Data
Latest blog posts
Data Privacy Manager
All rights reserved