Data Privacy Manager has teamed up with filerskeepers to provide a privacy platform with instant access to data retention information across hundreds of countries worldwide, enabling Data Privacy Manager users to navigate their data retention obligations easily.
What are the problems we solve?
Organizations need to pay close attention to their data retention obligations, from tax to medical records and statutory limitations to privacy laws.
For any organization operating in multiple markets, this can get really complicated really fast.
filerskeepers data retention schedules tell you WHO should keep what data, for WHICH time period, starting WHEN, and if it is a maximum or minimum period, all with a link to the legal reference.
However, having access to data retention schedules is not enough. You will have to implement your data retention periods in your IT systems, and this is where Data Privacy Manager comes into play.
Data Privacy Manager + filerskeepers
filerskeepers works as a Data Privacy Manager add-on that allows you to scan and access all laws that define records retention obligations and statutory limitations for different countries with just a few easy clicks.
filerskeepers add-on works when paired up with the Data Processing Inventory module and enables you to propagate your data retention obligations across your IT systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Swiftly identify data retention schedules of hundreds of countries across any industry
- Save time and resources searching different sources to identify which rules apply in each relevant jurisdiction
- Record what data to store and the retention period for that data
- Demonstrate compliance with data retention obligations, by enforcing the decisions within the legal framework down into the data
- Know when personal data needs to be deleted or for how long do you have to store it
- Comply with the GDPR and storage limitation principle