Identifying and implementing data retention policies can be an exhausting task when trying to navigate countless local, regional and global data retention obligations, especially for companies operating in multiple markets.
Data Privacy Manager has paired up with filerskeepers to provide a privacy platform with instant access to data retention information across hundreds of countries worldwide, allowing you to resolve compliance issues around defining data retention periods.
How filerskeepers works
with Data Privacy Manager
filerskeepers works as a Data Privacy Manager add-on that allows you to scan and access all laws that define records retention obligations and statutory limitations for different countries with just a few easy clicks.
filerskeepers add-on works when paired up with Data Processing Inventory module and enables you to:
- Swiftly identify data retention schedules of hundreds of countries across any industry
- Save time and resources searching different sources to identify which rules apply in each relevant jurisdiction
- Record what data to store and the retention period for that data
- Demonstrate compliance with data retention obligations, by enforcing the decisions within the legal framework down into the data
- Know when personal data needs to be deleted or for how long do you need to store it
- Comply with the GDPR and storage limitation principle
What does filerskeepers do,
so you don’t have to
Define data retention
filerskeepers’ data retention schedules contain all legal and regulatory requirements that prescribe or inspire the storage and deletion of data or records covering all industries around the world, including everything from tax records to medical records, human resources to payrolling, statutory limitations to privacy laws, and regulatory to environmental retention periods, in short, anything you need to remain compliant with applicable laws.
Find out more information about what is covered in filerskeepers schedules!